Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Stool Redo

Sometimes I am the worst at the Before picture, so I will just give you a rundown of how this stool looked before I painted it.

It was baby blue with a big yellow star it the middle, isn't it amazing how are style can change over time, or just get a little more sophisticated.
I spray painted it with Krylon, then I cut my graphic out of vinyl, but I didn't want to use the vinyl on the stool because I wasn't sure how it would hold up to my kids standing on it. So I used the vinyl as a stencil, and of course we have to make everything look old so I used some distress ink on the corners.
I hope this inspires you.

Have Fun


4 comments:

  1. It did inspire. I have a small stool that is primed and waiting for inspiration. This did it!

    Following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I need to start using vinyl. Thanks so much for linkin up. Can't wait to see what you have for next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that lil birdie...

    Thanks for linking to Creative Juice! Hope to see you back this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little stool! Love the graphic you used!
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete