Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Rustic Candle Holder

Oh the things you can do with a 2x4.

One of my favorites is making rustic candle holders. They are inexpensive and easy.

First cut the 2x4 to length I usually do 2ft. Then measure the placement of were you want the tea light candle to sit, remember they always look better in an odd number.
Drill the holes with a drill press or a drill to the diameter of the tea light candle. Paint and antique however you want it.

Then place in your candles.


I have made these for wedding gifts and family events. They are super cheap.

HAVE FUN

4 comments:

  1. OMG this is sooo SIMPLE and WONDERFUL! I just love it! Thanks for the great idea! I would be delighted if you would link this to my VIP party today =)

    http://designergarden.blogspot.com/2011/02/vip-party-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! Before I read the end, I was already thinking that this would make an awesome gift. :) Love the distressing!

    Thanks for joining my Weekend Bloggy Reading party. Have fun finding some new reads, and I hope you'll visit Serenity Now again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea! I'm featuring this on my blog tomorrow if you'd like to check it out.
    Sassy Sanctuary

    found you via someday crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job on this! It makes a perfect centerpiece ... thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete