Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Great Baby Gift

Heat Press Vinyl in one of my new favorite things, you can cut it with a Cricut or Silhouette Machine. It is great for customizing clothing, or pillows, and you are only limited by your imagination.

*First you find your image of choice
*Feed in into the cutting machine shiny side down.
*Then Peel away the unwanted vinyl leaving you design
*Position it face down on your project
*Place a cloth over the design
*Place a heated Iron (cotton setting) on top pressing firmly for 45-60 seconds, repeat this process over the entire image.
*Gently peal off the transfer sheet
* If part of the image peels up iron it again


These show my age onesies are my new favorite baby gift.


Vinyl for this project is available at bloomincolor.bigcartel.com

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I've seen these all over Etsy, but I never even considered making my own! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reason 104 I need a Cricut or Sil.

    sigh.

    Adorable.

    I'd love if you could link up to Creative Juice Thursdays...my readers would adore this project...

    <3
    nicolette @
    http://momnivoresdilemma.blogspot.com/2011/01/creative-juice-thursday-6-features-and.html

    ReplyDelete