Monday, October 10, 2011

Halloween Door Decoration

So I have been trying to come up with a new Halloween door decoration.  So I found some inspirations on Pinterest (of course).  So this is my version.

1st I spray painted the embroidery hoop black.

I found a piece of scrap fabric cut a C out of Wax paper with my cricut, and Ironed it onto the fabric where I wanted it.
Spray painted it,  I did it in quit a few light coats because I did want it to bleed under the wax paper.
Then I placed it in the hoop, trimmed the back and found some fabric to hang it with.

I love how it turned out.


2 comments:

  1. i love how it turned out too. :) what a great way to get a fun monogram without spending lots of money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came out great. I am seeing crafts with these hoops everywhere... I think it's time I give it a try!
    ~ Meredith From A Mother Seeking Come find me on my blog, A Mother Seeking...

    ReplyDelete