Wednesday, March 9, 2011

St. Pattys Day

St. Patricks day (March 17th) is right around the corner.

The Last two years I have made shirts for my kids here is a link to last years shirts.

This year we decided to make them with the Silhouette heat press Vinyl.
It makes for such a simple, fun, creative project, and the best part is they will be able to wear them all year round.
All you need is some Heat press vinyl, a silhouette or cricut machine, your home iron, and a pillow case because you don't want to iron directly on top of the vinyl. The hardest part is remembering to reverse the image before you cut it out, I can't tell you how many times I have forgotten to do this.


Have Fun

1 comment:

  1. Okay. I'm breaking down and buying a SIL as soon as my tax return arrives! I love your shirts!

    These are just too cute.

    I have a whole tee-shirt collection to replace for my boys {stains are the worst} and don't want to fork over a fortune...

    Thanks for sharing this with my readers at Creative Juice Thursday!

    <3
    nicolette

    ReplyDelete